[WG: I18N & L10N] Language packs for Confluence

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Wed Sep 4 06:19:43 PDT 2013

[dev , a11y, i18n]

Hey All,

Now that we've upgraded to the latest version of Confluence, I took a look at the Language packs available to us. Just to see how it works, I added Portuguese (Brasil). It was an incredibly easy process. Below is a picture showing our current translations.

Here is the list of translations available  - https://translations.atlassian.com

If any of the translations listed on the Atlassian site would be useful, please let me know. I'm not aware of any downside in installing them.

Cheers,
Neal

Neal Caidin
Sakai CLE Community Coordinator