[WG: I18N & L10N] [Building Sakai] Any German I18N/L10N work done?

Gast, Cynthia (cmw6s) cmw6s at eservices.virginia.edu
Thu Oct 17 10:05:12 PDT 2013

Hello Jean-Francois:

Thank you for your reply.

>About 3), I would prefer a new ticket. I will link to the tool-specific
>ones that include different languages when I commit.

OK.  I can create a single JIRA for the German language support, and you can handle it how you describe.

>About 4), because we don't have a lot of old German files, a diff will
>be as big as providing the files and this will mean more work on my
>side. An archive with all the German files will be fine.

Makes sense.  I will attach the archive provided to me by Cris Holdorph of Unicon; Pearson contributed the German translations along with others (my understanding), and Cris pulled out the German ones for me when I inquired if any German support existed.

Cindy / UVa