[WG: I18N & L10N] French start to use Crowdin, will you join us ?

José Mariano Luján jmariano at um.es
Tue Oct 15 08:47:39 PDT 2013

Hi Frederic and Jean Francois,

Great to know that. The spanish community will discuss which tool to use on their next meeting (7th and 8th of November). The discussion will be around Crowdin (French community already using it) and Transifex (Japanese community already using it). We might ping both of you before the meeting to ask for some more information.

Thanks for the announcement,
cheers,
Mariano