[WG: I18N & L10N] Have you updated translations for 2.8 or later

Alex Balleste alexandre.balleste at udl.cat
Thu Mar 7 14:05:49 PST 2013

Sure, tomorrow at work I will write a list from the committed files.
Would be useful  if I send you a list of the related JIRAS keys, too?

When I created the Jira, I selected status "merge" on the versions
related to the 2.9.x of each tool, but I am not sure if it was the right
way to proceed. After some time without response I assumed that it
wasn't the way and marked the issue as resolved.  Sorry, next time I
will ask before :-)

Cheers,

Alex.

Al 07/03/13 18:55, En/na Neal Caidin ha escrit:

Alexandre Ballesté Crevillén  alexandre.balleste at udl.cat
University of Lleida
Information and Communication Systems Service
Analyst / Programmer
Twitter: @sinmsinm

Tlf: +34 973 702148
Fax: +34 973 702130