[WG: I18N & L10N] How do we set priority for i18n issues

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 04:23:58 PDT 2013

I'd be hesitant about changing the priorities in Jira and think that it
should be decided as to what status an i18n bug has. For example is the a
missing or broken translation a blocker to a release? Or just a major bug?
As a global community I think that we need to continue to take i18n
seriously and ensure that we have full support across as many languages as
possible. Blocker may be a bit far but I would definitely support critical,
so that bugs are elevated about the rest (as the default is major). Not all
developers work on translations, for example, so they shouldn't get in the
way of actual code bug fixes.

regards,
Steve