[WG: I18N & L10N] How long does it take to translate Sakai CLE

Diego del Blanco Orobitg diego.delblanco.sakai at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 04:15:24 PDT 2013

As a first stimation, without enter in real measurement we calculated some
time ago about three months, 2 people working on it. Translating and
obviously testing the sense of the translations and the correct behaviour
of each screen.  For sakai real trained people that knows code and
functionality maybe a little less.

Diego del Blanco