[WG: I18N & L10N] [Building Sakai] Making it easier to grade on gradebook2 (with attachment)

RAUL SANCHEZ VEGAS raulsv at um.es
Thu Jun 20 07:30:51 PDT 2013

That makes sense, as you said it depends on the region. Your comment
made us check how it was displayed with the US English Locale.

The problems seems to be that right now GB2 is being inconsistent with
this. If you take a quick look at the screenshot, you will be able to
see that in the Spanish Locale grades should be introduced with (,) but
the course grades are displayed with (.). On the other hand, the US
Locale is treating all grades in the same way, using (.).

We also tested this issue in Gradebook 1 and it seems to be working in
the right way.
    US Locale treats everything -inputs and labels- with (.)
    Spanish Locale treats everything with (,)

Regards,
Raúl