[WG: I18N & L10N] [Building Sakai] Making it easier to grade on gradebook2 (with attachment)

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Thu Jun 20 04:38:42 PDT 2013

Don't commas and periods mean different things in different parts of a
number (depending on the locale)?

1,000.00 = 1,000 = 1000 = one thousand (US)
1.000,00 = 1.000 = 1000 = one thousand (EU)

What number would this one be then?
5,108

Seems like a question for the i18n list but maybe this could be an
option that is enabled or disabled for an installation.
-AZ