[WG: I18N & L10N] Incongruence in the way tools select the language.

Diego del Blanco Orobitg diego.delblanco.sakai at gmail.com
Sun Jun 16 23:37:09 PDT 2013

I've been testing nightly trunk (this happens with 2.9 too) and some of the
tools appear to me in spanish, when I've not selected spanish language at
all. 90% appears in english and other tools not. Surely because some tools
don't read the user preference and read the browser settings.

I think this is not a good way of doing things. Sakai has a preference for
user language and other for site language, they must be the way of decide
how sakai shows the tools to the user. Not browser settings.

So... what can we do with this?

Saludos!

--
Diego del Blanco Orobitg