[WG: I18N & L10N] Sakai translation

Beth Kirschner bkirschn at umich.edu
Tue Jun 4 09:22:51 PDT 2013

You should be able to set Russian as the default language using JAVA_OPTS, and use the default locales definition in sakai.properties. Bear in mind that the current Russian translation is not up-to-date, which may explain why you are seeing som English. Can you send a screenshot showing the problem?

- Beth