[WG: I18N & L10N] i18n request for merges

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Mon Jul 15 07:19:06 PDT 2013

Hi CLE Release team,

The Internationalization group is requesting a few more merges for CLE 2.9.3 (we already have about a dozen we are targeting to get in) .  It seems to me, as has been suggested, that we may need to cut off any additional request for merges for 2.9.3 soon.

https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/RES-63

Of these, to me, SAK-23734 looks like the most important because it is a regression introduced in CLE 2.9.2 and is an Internationalization issue.

The others are translations which I assume are easy "low hanging fruit" and little or no risk to add (except for adding extra work to our merge team)?

What do you think? Should we add some or all of these in?

Thanks,
Neal