[WG: I18N & L10N] SAK-23119 polish translation

Sam Ottenhoff ottenhoff at longsight.com
Fri Jan 25 08:06:07 PST 2013

David Roldán, can you take a look at your commit of the polish translation
in SAK-23119?

  https://source.sakaiproject.org/viewsvn?view=revision&revision=118276

It looks like you committed a modification in ForumsEmailService.java.

I also see some oddness with xsltcharon commits here?  Did you re-add a
property file to an old location for xsltcharon?  I believe Earle moved
xsltcharon out of osp into portal a few months ago.  Earle, can you verify?

People who work on both code and translations: I recommend using separate
local checkouts to keep your translation work and dev work separate.  In
these mega commits with hundreds of property files, it's really tough to
find these unintended commits.

Thanks,
Sam