[WG: I18N & L10N] Unused i18n keys in authz: confirmation needed

Jean-Francois Leveque jean-francois.leveque at upmc.fr
Wed Dec 18 03:17:07 PST 2013

Hi all,

It seems a lot of i18n keys with the key name prefix "realm.view" are
not used. Only realm.view.view seems to be used and its i18n use is bad
because of the following string concatenation:
"id=$validator.escapeUrl($realm.Id)")"
title="$tlang.getString("realm.view.view")
$validator.escapeHtml($realm.Id)">

Could someone check if I've missed how they're used?

I could create a JIRA if requested by a volunteer who will do the
checking. Otherwise, I will create and solve the issue within a JIRA
when the issue is confirmed.

authz-tool/tool/src/bundle/authz-tool.properties contains the following
default key/values with the key name prefix "realm.view":
realm.view.active	= active
realm.view.description	= Description
realm.view.view		= View: Realm
realm.view.realm	= Realm
realm.view.review	= Review this Realm's information.
realm.view.from		= From Provider
realm.view.id		= Realm Id:
realm.view.maintain	= Maintain Role:
realm.view.used		= Used for
realm.view.these	= These are the Roles granted to individual users in
this Realm.  Click on an Id to view.
realm.view.these1	= These are the Roles defined within this Realm.
Click on an Id to view.
realm.view.userid	= User Id
realm.view.users	= Users
realm.view.users.list.summary	= List of users. First column contains
user ids, second column contains description, third column contains
status, fourth column contains the provider.
realm.view.status	= Status
realm.view.roleid	= Role Id
realm.view.roles	= Roles
realm.view.roles.list.summary  = List of Roles. First column role ids,
second column description.
realm.view.noroles     = No Roles have been granted to any users.
realm.view.noroles1    = No roles are defined.
realm.view.provided    = provided
realm.view.provider		= Provider Id:
realm.view.back      = Cancel

Cheers,