[WG: I18N & L10N] [Building Sakai] Translating Sakai

Kirschner, Beth bkirschn at umich.edu
Thu Dec 5 06:01:19 PST 2013

If you're not already a member of the i18n at collab.sakaiproject.org email list, I'd suggest you join (http://collab.sakaiproject.org/mailman/listinfo/i18n) -- this is where you should find a lot of like minded support for translation. If you haven't already, you should review the following wiki page:
	https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/I18N/How+to+Translate+Sakai

- Beth