[WG: I18N & L10N] Translation requested for testing

Jean-Francois Leveque jean-francois.leveque at upmc.fr
Tue Apr 23 03:09:51 PDT 2013

Thanks to Magnus Tagesson (sv) and Gao Jun (zh_CN) both issues now have
two translations.

They are ready for testing if you read svenska or 中文 (中国) [Please,
correct my spelling if I'm wrong.], or are adventurous and you don't
read either.

If you can't update your own local trunk,
http://nightly2.sakaiproject.org:8082/portal will be updated within less
than 2 hours and a half.

Cheers,

Jean-François