[WG: I18N & L10N] Sakai german translation

Igor Novopashenny igor at escience.uni-bremen.de
Tue Apr 23 02:46:40 PDT 2013

I understand what you mind.

The Problem is, that we are working on the international Projects and have
teams using at least three different languages (German, English and
Russian).

The groups of these users have their own Sakai Sites at on server.  That’s
why we use basically the English UBUNTU  and  Tomcat.

If  we change the Tomcat version in German, then the other groups will also
get German texts. It is not what we want.

Regards Igor