[WG: I18N & L10N] Announcement about support library for Basqueand Mongolian

Yuki Yamada y-yamada at kel.co.jp
Mon Apr 15 07:38:08 PDT 2013

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for testing the library. I'm very glad to hear that.

However, I'm not sure about the performance, either.  So, as the next step, I'm now requesting to add the library into the QA server which is the SVN trunk experimental build.  I expect that more considerations and test results will be gathered from there.

Sincerely,
Yuki Yamada
(^o^)/