[WG: I18N & L10N] SAK-21908, Non-latin Chinese/Japanese characters are not supported in PDF file

DAVID ROLDAN MARTINEZ darolmar at upvnet.upv.es
Sun May 27 00:46:07 PDT 2012

Dear all,

I'm working at https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-21908 trying to figure out which is the best way to share Font substitution utils as Aaron has suggested (thanks!) in his comments.

My concern is if it would be useful to include font preferences at User Preferences tool and I would like to hear opinions about that possiblity. From my point of view, it should be nice to allow user to choose their own font together with other options. We did it for accesibility options in a research project and looked like this (the screenshot it's in Spanish):
[X]

The Sakai modified codebase of this project is available at http://www.eu4all-project.eu/sites/default/files/content-files/page/11/03/eu4allandsakaiinstallation.pdf.

Thank you very much in advance.

Cheers,