[WG: I18N & L10N] Need an update on French (Canadian) translation status

Beth Kirschner bkirschn at umich.edu
Wed Mar 14 12:15:06 PDT 2012

Hi Frederic,

We haven't had any active contributions to the French/Canadian translation for some time, but would welcome any translations you'd be willing to provide. I'd suggest first taking a look at this page and let me know if you have any questions.
	https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/I18N/How+to+Translate+Sakai

- Beth