[WG: I18N & L10N] I18N & L10N] First steps with i18n using Benten

Yuki Yamada y-yamada at kel.co.jp
Wed Jan 18 17:48:41 PST 2012

Hi Jean-François,

Yes, you are right. Although the exception will occur, it can be ignored.

Details:
If you open the generated TMX file by some editor, you will find the pairs of <tuv lang="EN-US"> and <tuv lang="FR">.
Those contents are the values from the .properties files.
Therefore, when there is no key in another file, the value is not outputted to the TMX. The exception shows it.
In order to use the TMX, there is no problem.

Sincerely,
Yuki Yamada