[WG: I18N & L10N] I18N & L10N] First steps with i18n using Benten

Shoji Kajita kajita at nagoya-u.jp
Thu Feb 23 08:21:18 PST 2012

Hi,

Glad to hear that:-)

However, I found at least two bugs in applying French bundles to
initial XLIFFs:

 1. < and > is not properly encoded so that you will see  &amp;amp;lt;strong&amp;amp;gt; instead of <strong>,
 2. multiple lines value concatenated by \ is not properly processed so that you will need to fix it mannualy when you edit by Benten.

Sorry about that...

Shoji at Kyoto