[WG: I18N & L10N] benten configuration

Shoji Kajita kajita at nagoya-u.jp
Wed Feb 8 08:25:41 PST 2012

Dear Frederic,

For Japanese TM, I wrote a Perl script to translate (just replace
strings) initial *.xlf files by using *_ja.properties converted to
UTF-8 with native2ascii. Then, I generated the first Japanese TM by
using Benten's "Exract TMX fragments" feature.

I can directly send you my darty Perl script if you want.

As for Glossary, we haven't used. As far as I investigated, you need
to create a Java resource bundle something like
validation-term.properties.

If you use Benten's Exact-Match translation based on TM, I think you
don't have to use Glossary.

Shoji