[WG: I18N & L10N] Translation Utilities?

Beth Kirschner bkirschn at umich.edu
Sun Apr 8 14:40:38 PDT 2012

Hi all,

   I was just looking over the "How to translate Sakai" confluence page (https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/I18N/How+to+Translate+Sakai), and it appears the list of translation utilities has fallen out of date. The previously most recommended tool (Resource Properties Editor) does not appear to work with Java 1.6 (or at least it doesn't work for me).

   I'd like to update the page with the tools that people are currently successfully using -- please let me know your tool of choice!

Thanks,
- Beth