[WG: I18N & L10N] Locales specified in default properties

David Horwitz david.horwitz at uct.ac.za
Wed Jun 29 07:48:41 PDT 2011

Hi All,

Just wanted to check if the list of locales in Sakai properties is a)
complete b) doesn't include badly supported locales. The current list is:

locales = en_US, en_GB, en_AU, en_NZ, en_ZA, ja_JP, ko_KR, nl_NL, zh_CN,
zh_TW, es_ES, fr_CA, fr_FR, ca_ES, sv_SE, ar, ru_RU, pt_PT, pt_BR, eu,
vi_VN, tr_TR

There are some there (Arabic, Russian, Vietnamese) that I haven't seen
updates for in some time - but that may be I just missed them.

Regards

David