[WG: I18N & L10N] Hebrew and arabic puntuation (SAK-16202)

DAVID ROLDAN MARTINEZ darolmar at upvnet.upv.es
Fri Apr 22 01:08:32 PDT 2011

          Hi all,

          I'm reviewing all i18n pending bugs and I've found this one: http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-16202 (Hebrew and Arabic Punctuation mark is not working properly). Unfortunately, I haven't the knowledge to fix it and I would appreciate if someone takes care of this ticket or help me to fix it.

           If you want to collaborate in this fix, please, send an email o put a comment in JIRA.

           Thank you very much in advance.

            Cheers,
                    David