[WG: I18N & L10N] Removing unsed key automatically

DAVID ROLDAN MARTINEZ darolmar at upvnet.upv.es
Sun Dec 26 09:59:21 PST 2010

         Hi all,

         I'm trying to develop a process that receives a list of unused properties and remove them from all property bundles. I attach what I've done until now. It works but the problem is that I don't know how to pass the list of unused properties as a parameter through the command line so, as you will see in the code, they are hardcoded. If you use Eclipse to run this app as a Run Configuration is much more easier to recompile the class each time than to remove the properties by hand. I know this is not a good practice but I don't know how to improve this and, from my point of view, this will facilitate MT tasks related with properties bundle maintenance.

         I would appreciate any help in this way. Thank you very much in advance.

         Merry Christmas!!!
            David