[WG: I18N & L10N] Can you help me to display the help of SaKai?

Jean-Francois Leveque jean-francois.leveque at upmc.fr
Thu Nov 26 01:33:34 PST 2009

Hi Ngoc Van

I'm only part of a small French Sakai translation team.

It seems others than yourself intended to work on a Vietnamese
translation (see
https://source.sakaiproject.org/viewsvn/reference/trunk/docs/readme_i18n.txt?view=markup).
You should try to contact them for coordination and send a message to
Beth Kirschner if anything changes about the Vietnamese translation.

The internationalization of the help was done in Sakai 2.5.0 (see
http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-4256).

There was a problem with it which was resolved in Sakai 2.5.4 (see
http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-13538).

Another problem was detected later and resolved in Sakai 2.6.0
(http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-13932).

I don't know more right now. Which version of Sakai are you using?

If you're using Sakai 2.6.0, 2.5.4 or 2.5.5 you should create a bug
report issue on http://jira.sakaiproject.org/.

You could get more information if you ask on the
i18n at collab.sakaiproject.org mailing list dedicated to
internationalization and localization.

If you don't get an answer there, you could try
sakai-dev at collab.sakaiproject.org.

Best Regards,

Jean-Francois