[WG: I18N & L10N] i18n BOF - stockholm

John Bush john.bush at rsmart.com
Wed May 6 11:10:12 PDT 2009

This idea is probably somewhat dependent on SAK-12636, SAK-6886, but
has anyone ever thought of providing an alternative implementation of
ResourceLoader that would let you load the values from the database.
I get requests from clients everyday who want to change the
instructional text or other verbage.  I've often thought if the
bundles could be loaded out of the db, then you could create an admin
tool that would let you adjust the values for a locale at runtime.
Has an idea like this every been brought up before?  I think its
something we might start looking into.

John Bush
Development Manager
rSmart