[WG: I18N & L10N] i18n BOF - stockholm

Beth Kirschner bkirschn at umich.edu
Wed May 6 09:39:53 PDT 2009

Thanks Frank -- this is a good list of some of the more persistent
problems of the existing sakai architecture. More issues can be found
in confluence at http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/confluence/x/CkM

With heavy heart, I wouldn't be able to attend the Boston Sakai
conference this July, but I have asked Anthony Whyte of the Sakai
Foundation to lead an Internationalization BOF. This would be a good
forum to continue the discussion on internationalization. I'll post
more details on this BOF as it becomes available.

Thanks,
- Beth