[WG: I18N & L10N] Localizing Basic LTI - Help/Query

Nuno Fernandes nuno at ufp.edu.pt
Thu Dec 10 01:24:51 PST 2009

Hi Chuck!

Here's the first BasicLTI Portuguese translation :)
(attached)

Two notes:

   - The default text (shown where there is no configuration) is
   not outputted as UTF-8; actually, only a paragraph is sent to output (<p>)
   but this should be basic html specifying UTF-8 for playing well with other
   languages!
   - The text "YES | NO" when removing an existing configuration is not yet
   localized!

Thanks,
Nuno

--