[gradebook2-dev] update export string on gradebook2

Zhang, Ruiling rlzhang at exchange.vt.edu
Mon Jun 2 10:49:27 PDT 2014

Hi,

I am looking to change a text on the gradebook export form panel.  However, the old string  text is cached in 1. cache.js file gradebook2 /war/gradebook/deferredjs/ even after updating the string and redeployed.   The new string text is displayed after I manually changed the text in cache.js files.   The Question is: is that the proper way to update these files, since I am thinking they should be reloaded while deploying process.  Any one have the idea?

Thanks  in advance,

Ruiling
Virginia Tech