[gradebook2-dev] v1.9.1 release

Jon Gorrono jpgorrono at ucdavis.edu
Tue Feb 18 12:21:28 PST 2014

We had a bit of a storm that we had to handle wrt 1.9.0 and created,
released, and deployed a new tag for GB2.

The issue that was so troublesome was

https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/GRBK-1412

... which manifested as broken elements in the UI. And unhandled exception
dealing with date formats in the client shutdown stopped some logical paths
from completing and left the UI in somewhat unpredictable states ... of of
those states left the item summary such that items could not be assigned to
categories. I am chalking this up to insufficient 2.5 GWT upgrade testing.

GRBK-1412 was already done in trunk and so was added to the tag

https://jira.sakaiproject.org/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=13189&styleName=&projectId=10491

https://source.sakaiproject.org/contrib/gradebook2/tags/1.9.1

--
Jon Gorrono