[gradebook2-dev] Grade an assignment in column form (Excel)

Jon Gorrono jpgorrono at ucdavis.edu
Mon Oct 14 22:45:07 PDT 2013

Hi, Alycia ,

The 'spreadsheet' style is what gradebook2 is the driving force behind the
main grid area in Gradebook2. So you can grade directly in Gradebook2 to
get an experience that is closer to what you ask about.

On Wed, Oct 2, 2013 at 5:32 AM, Alycia DeVito <adevito at minisink.com> wrote:

> Is there a way to simply grade an assignment in column form as you can in
> an Excel spreadsheet? The way I do my grading now is that I create the
> assignment, then grade it through the assignment. Doing it that way
> requires me to click on each individual student then save the grade and
> move on to the rest. I tired exporting to an excel spreadsheet, grading the
> item, then importing it back in, but it doesn't work all that well and I
> lost data that way. Is there a way to allow a grade "column" in the
> assignments grading area? Thank you!
>
> --
> -- Alycia DeVito
>    *Spanish I Teacher*
> *   MS Foreign Language Department Chair*

Jon Gorrono
PGP Key: 0x5434509D - http{
pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?search=0x5434509D&op=index}
http{middleware.ucdavis.edu}