[gradebook2-dev] Grade an assignment in column form (Excel)

Alycia DeVito adevito at minisink.com
Wed Oct 2 05:32:59 PDT 2013

Is there a way to simply grade an assignment in column form as you can in
an Excel spreadsheet? The way I do my grading now is that I create the
assignment, then grade it through the assignment. Doing it that way
requires me to click on each individual student then save the grade and
move on to the rest. I tired exporting to an excel spreadsheet, grading the
item, then importing it back in, but it doesn't work all that well and I
lost data that way. Is there a way to allow a grade "column" in the
assignments grading area? Thank you!

--
-- Alycia DeVito
   *Spanish I Teacher*