[gradebook2-dev] Scale Extra Credit Question

Jon Gorrono jpgorrono at ucdavis.edu
Wed Aug 29 19:08:56 PDT 2012

I think the main factor determing the degree the option has on a grade
is the degree there are ungraded items in the gradebook/categories

It would be difficult to improve much on this explanation (scale extra
credit introduced near the bottom):

https://rsn.rsmart.com/entries/21450036-gradebook2-faq-how-is-course-grade-calculated-for-weighted-categories