[gradebook2-dev] Scale Extra Credit Question

Scoville, David J. scovildj at miamioh.edu
Tue Aug 28 09:28:54 PDT 2012

Hi All,

Regarding the Scale Extra Credit check box:  Can anyone help explain scenarios in which this would be useful/appropriate?

Also, in the scenarios we've tested, Scale EC appears to have no effect when used with Weighted Categories. Is that an accurate statement?

We're running Sakai 2.8.x, GB2 1.7.1

(Please pardon me if this message shows-up twice. We've changed our domain name at Miami, and my first attempt at this message appears to have been rejected.)

Thank you,
Dave
--
Dave Scoville