[gradebook2-dev] Question about course grade calculation (# of decimal places)

Jim Mezzanotte jmezzanotte at rsmart.com
Thu Apr 5 10:59:41 PDT 2012

Thanks for the info Thomas--much appreciated.

Tool version may be an issue here, since the school is on 1.4.1.

One question--I didn't realize the tool employed such precision when
calculating grades. But when you say "use a scale up to 50 decimal
places," are you referring to the cutoffs for grade ranges in grade
scales, or just the precision used for the display of a calculated
grade? (before the round, of course)

Best,
Jim Mezzanotte
rSmart