[gradebook2-dev] Security exception error in GB2

JOSE MARIANO LUJAN GONZALEZ jmariano at um.es
Thu Sep 15 04:18:50 PDT 2011

Hi all,
This is Mariano, from the University of Murcia, as you probably know we
are using gb2 in production 2.7.1, version 1.6.1 and since we switched
to this version, we are getting the following message:

    Security Exception Unexpected response from server: 400

Tomcat throws the following error:

    ///2011-09-15 10:08:04,229 ERROR TP-Processor38
    org.sakaiproject.gradebook.gwt.server.ServletWrappingController -
    ERROR: X-XSRF-Cookie violation/

It seems a bit weird since i´m getting the error only in chrome and in
some sites... Does anyone know what could be the problem? I can only
reproduce it in chrome.

thanks in advance,
Mariano

José Mariano Luján González - Aula Virtual
Area de Tecnologías de la Información
y las Comunicaciones Aplicadas (ATICA)