[gradebook2-dev] Gradebook 1.6.1: i18n and spanish translation

Raul Sanchez Vegas raulsv at um.es
Wed Sep 7 06:14:16 PDT 2011

Hi

We've done some patches and we've attached them to the JIRA:
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/GRBK-1129

GRBK1129.patch                                     => Includes only the
spanish translation.

GRBK1129-GWT.patch                           => Includes only the
changes needed to get spanish language on compiling gradebook2 classes.

GRBK1129-GB2Locale.patch                  => Includes only the changes
needed to get the sakai language preferences instead of browser language
preferences when accessing the gradebook2 tool .

GRBK1129-GB2ResourceLoader.patch   => Includes only changes on some
server module java classes. We've changed all ResourceBundle references
for ResourceLoader. With this change, when a user      selects other
sakai language preference, all i18n text changes to the selected
language. If we don't apply this patch it only changes i18n text managed
by the ResourceLoader class.

In order to complete the spanish translation you should apply all 4
patches. Thank you,

Best,

Raúl