[gradebook2-dev] Blue screen for some user as TA of the whole class or the instructor

Kim Huang kimhuang at oit.rutgers.edu
Thu Oct 13 10:17:57 PDT 2011

Hi, Thomas & All,
How are you, I have two incidences in Rutgers that when the TA or instructor login to GB2, the GB2 only show the blue screen at the right side panel instead of the list of the students in his class or section. Please look at the attachment, do you have an idea what might be going wrong? We are using 1.5.0b11.
I checked the log file, no warning or error showed.

Thanks,
-Kim