[gradebook2-dev] Importing Grades into Gradebook 2

Smart, Whitten J ws15 at txstate.edu
Mon Oct 10 11:03:34 PDT 2011

Greetings,

Our institution is running Gradebook 2 version 1.3.1 in Sakai version 2.7.1 and we have run into an issue where we cannot import the grade structure or gradebook items from the original gradebook into the gradebook 2 tool.  I know you are able to export the grade items from the original gradebook tool and import them into Gradebook 2 via a spreadsheet, but I was wondering if there was a way to do this seamlessly.  We are also planning on upgrading to Gradebook 2 version 1.6.1 in the spring.

Any help you all can offer is greatly appreciated!

Regards,

Whitten Smart
Texas State University - San Marcos