[gradebook2-dev] Web Services

Jeffrey Miller.CTR Jeffrey.Miller.CTR at usuhs.mil
Wed Mar 16 09:55:52 PDT 2011

Are there any web services available that extract or submit final grades from gradebook2 suitable for use by an external source?
Has anyone worked on such a beast and is willing to share?
I'm using perl along with SOAP::Lite and ran the StudentGradebook.jws (from uct).  It looks promising but it only returns the grade items, not the grades for all students.
I also tried SakaiGradebook.jws (from Steve Swinsburg) but couldn't get past a null pointer exception.
The ultimate goal is to integrate our GB2 data with an oracle based registrar system.

Jeb Miller
Contractor, HJF
Office of the CIO
Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences
4301 Jones Bridge Road
Bethesda, MD  20814-4799
301-319-0442

Classification:  UNCLASSIFIED