[gradebook2-dev] Using gradebook2 outside

juanarcadio at um.es juanarcadio at um.es
Thu Jun 30 11:47:11 PDT 2011

  Hi,

I moved GradebookToolService to the new pack module. In the war module I
set alias (to remain the same ids).

I had a problem in db file with the sessionFactory, concretely with
hibernate objects like
"org/sakaiproject/tool/gradebook/Gradebook.hbm.xml". I've got traceback
error when the tomcat starts.

I tried to comment those lines and it was surprising, it seems to work,
I don't know if the commented lines are from an early version that used
hibernate directly, and now it uses the gradebook-service from edu-services.

The tool seems to work like before, and now I can use the API in other
tools.

I attach a patch. I must to review it, but it could be a first approach

cheers,
Juan Arcadio.