[gradebook2-dev] Unit Tests

Michael Wenk mjwenk at ucdavis.edu
Wed Jun 15 12:31:06 PDT 2011

We did not discuss a time frame that I recall, just the general idea
of whether we should be moving to JUnit 4 from JUnit 3 or not.

My reason for even bringing it up locally was that I had some small
problems getting the spring unit tests working, and in trying to
figure those issues out, I was noticing it is a bit harder to find
docs for JUnit 3, as most searches come up on 4.

I have not really looked into this much, but I was wondering what the
GB2 community was thinking about on this subject.

I agree with you that we should try to stay as up to date as we can.
However, if the community prefers the older version, that is a
consideration as well...

Mike