[gradebook2-dev] Using gradebook2 outside

juanarcadio at um.es juanarcadio at um.es
Tue Jul 5 10:38:22 PDT 2011

  A problem ocurrs when moving the services to the PACK module, some
methods are using objects from  org.sakaiproject.gradebook.gwt.client.*
and to use this services from the outside it's necesary to move the
interfaces imported in the api classes to API's module (refactoring),
and for final classes it's necesary to create an interface in the API
module.