[gradebook2-dev] Problems with GB2 services and grades integration

Jose Rabal Sastre joserabal at um.es
Wed Aug 31 03:13:49 PDT 2011

  Hi again. I tried to reproduce the error on gb1 to assign the jira to
the edu-services team but I saw that the error cannot be reproduced
there because in gb1 the "Edit comment" button is disabled for external
grades (and there is no "excuses" option either). Perhaps should be the
same behavior in gb2?