[gradebook2-dev] gradebook2 trunk status update

Thomas Amsler tpamsler at ucdavis.edu
Wed Sep 22 15:14:59 PDT 2010

We have updated gradebook2 trunk to align with Sakai trunk. This means that
we have change the Sakai version reference to "2.9-SNAPSHOT". We have also
adjusted the gradebook2 version reference to "1.4.0-SNAPSHOT".
In addition, we have updated our JAX-RS (JSR-311) reference implementation
from Jersey v1.1.4.1 to v1.4. This new version implements JAX-RS 1.1.

We at UC Davis are performing a grade calculation audit. We are making some
"small" design changes, which should NOT alter any of the calculation
results. As we implement these changes, we also enhance the JUnit tests
to achieve 100% coverage for all grade calculations. As soon as we have more
details, we will share that information with the community.

Best,
Thomas Amsler