[gradebook2-dev] GRBK-680 - display issue with drop lowest + give ungraded no credit

Will Humphries whumphri at vt.edu
Fri Sep 17 08:52:21 PDT 2010

  Hi there,

We've found that if an instructor chooses to drop the lowest x grades
from a category which includes grade items that have 'give ungraded no
credit' checked, the ungraded items (which count as zero) are dropped
from a students' grade. However, they don't get the red strikethrough
that other dropped items get. This leads to confusion, where instructors
think zeroes resulting from an ungraded item aren't being dropped.

I'm pretty sure this is what GRBK-680 is about. Has anyone else run into
this? We're running 1.2.0 against 2.6.2 with Oracle.

http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/GRBK-680

-Will