[gradebook2-dev] revised version of

Jim Eng jimeng at umich.edu
Wed Sep 15 11:08:00 PDT 2010

I just commented out the part that gave an SQL error and added a comment:

alter table GB_GRADABLE_OBJECT_T
add (
	-- the ASSIGNMENT_WEIGHTING column already exists in gradebook.
	--ASSIGNMENT_WEIGHTING double precision,
    IS_NULL_ZERO number(1,0),
	SORT_ORDER number(10,0)
);

The MySQL version attempts to add that column also.  But the 2.6.2 patch for the hibernate file does not attempt to add the column.

Jim