[Contrib: Evaluation System] QA server for evaluation trunk?

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Fri Jul 11 15:10:35 PDT 2014

Not yet, it looks like Samigo is still strangely failing when trying to
build on trunk experimental but not regular.
It would be here under trunk experimental build.
http://nightly2.sakaiproject.org/

The jar is available in maven central, but for some reason it doesn't try
to get it from there, just for that particular jar on that server. Pretty
unusual, it only tries (and fails) from source.sakaiproject.org.
http://repo1.maven.org//maven2/com/lowagie/itext/2.0.7/

The version would be evaluation trunk as defined in the externals here.
https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/sakai/branches/sakai-trunk-experimental/.externals

And it works fine for me locally . . . Very strange.